The RegTech IT operates a set of mission-critical systems that apply regulatory rules to trades and transactions and report those that are eligible to the relevant regulators and national competent authorities. These platforms cover the global G20 derivatives lifecycle related regulations (Dodd Frank, ESMA EMIR, FinFraG etc.) as well as MiFID II/MiFIR and other EMEA regulatory directives. We are seeking for an experienced Senior QA to join our geographically distributed Agile development team to test/deliver the platform for a new regulation. Furthermore, the successful candidate will participate in testing of the next generation of the regulatory reporting engine based on cloud-based technologies, containers and Big Data.
- Strong understanding of Investment Banking Domain
- Hands on testing professional who can work independently with senior stakeholders from multiple workstreams to understand the requirements and design FtB test approach, test cases, test data, traceability to requirements
- Co-ordinate test activities amongst various teams, track & report test progress
- Hands on test execution
- Defect Management/Triage
- Active contribution designing automation solutions with the support of automation lead to increase coverage & efficiencies
- STLC practitioner
- In depth knowledge of Trade booking and it’s processing through various systems from Front office to Bank office
- Hands On knowledge /Previous work experience of Mortgage backed Securities, Repo’s, Loans, Securitized Products
- Hands On knowledge /Previous work experience of Settlement, Collateral functions
- Hands On knowledge /Previous work experience of Pre-trade(Pricing, Venue, Order Management), Post-trade(affirmation, trade capture)
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
* 8+ years of experience in Testing Java based applications (preferably some experience with Java 8)
* In-depth SQL knowledge (preferably Oracle) in order to understand and work iteratively with complex data sets and models.
* Hands on with unit testing framework
* Solid understanding of Agile processes
* Proven success in position of similar responsibilities in a QA environment
* Outstanding eye for detail, and steadfast refusal to compromise on quality
* Thorough understanding of quality assurance methodologies, automation strategies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate and document testing plans and results
* Solid ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting testing efforts to meet project needs and deadlines
*Java 8, Microservices
*Cloud Technologies (Azure)
*Previous experience with Financial Regulations and/or Investment Banking
Apply for "QA Tester Lead for transformation project"
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.