Verity is the global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems and a leading provider of drone failsafe technology. Founded in 2014, Verity's drones have completed more than 150,000 autonomous flights safely above people, in more than 100 facilities in 20 countries worldwide. Its systems also enable the deployment of dynamic sensors and other payloads anywhere in commercial and industrial facilities. Verity’s drones have been used by some of the world’s biggest names in entertainment, including Cirque du Soleil and Madison Square Garden, and in global tours of major artists including Drake, Metallica and Céline Dion. We are entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, professionals, mathematicians, and designers; all working as one.
Do you want to join a fast-moving young company where your contributions will make a difference? Then join us!
Working within the sales team and reporting to the Head of Sales your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning all sales activities pertaining to sales partnerships internationally. Incl. but not limited to: Identifying and qualifying potential new partnerships, and nurturing existing partnerships
- Taking the lead on in defining and building out Verity Studios’ Premium Partnership Program
- Consistently motivating sales and growing Verity’s revenue through this channel
- Building and maintaining relationships with key industry influencers as well as partners
- Collaborating with Marketing & Communications to plan and prepare marketing collateral, industry events, and trade shows relevant to the segment
- Collaborating with Verity’s R&D team to help prioritize features for future product development as most useful and relevant for partners.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in international sales. Ideally some know-how of live events and a relevant business network
- Experience at developing and driving Channel, Alliance and / or Partner programs
- Strong commercial bias, combined with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent spoken and written English; additional languages are a bonus
- Due to the international nature of the business, a willingness to travel is essential
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM Tools
- Personable and outgoing, comfortable speaking to people on any level
- Motivated and structured