Verity operates events around the globe, and the successful candidate for this executive role is expected to spend a certain amount of time at Verity’s head office in Zurich, Switzerland, as well as in the field developing relationships with key stakeholders.
Verity Studios is looking for a Sales Executive with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in highly competitive spaces characterized by a technical sale. She/He will execute Verity’s commercial strategy to ensure organizational revenue goals and objectives are achieved and, where possible, surpassed. Verity operates events around the globe, and the successful candidate for this executive role is expected to spend a meaningful amount of time at Verity’s head office in Zurich, Switzerland, as well as in the field developing relationships with key stakeholders. Consequently, a willingness to travel is essential.
The Verity team has spent the last 20 years pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the design and creation of drone technology. Our clients have logged more than 50,000 autonomous drone flights. Verity drones perform in high profile events, including Cirque du Soleil’s PARAMOUR on Broadway, Metallica’s WorldWired tour, Drake’s Aubrey & the Three Migos tour, and at the New York Knicks pre-game shows at Madison Square Garden. We are entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, live events professionals, mathematicians, and designers; all working as one. Our recent $18 million Series A funding round has paved the way for our further expansion in live events. Come join us!
• Execute on Verity’s commercialization strategy
• Lead sales negotiations
• Together with the commercial team, build effective customer relationships, and drive development of new sales approaches for prospective customers
• Represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and events and become a respected partner in the live event market
• Provide input to marketing around sales messages and positioning of installations and events
• Represents the voice of the customer internally to facilitate internal prioritization of product development
• At least 5 years of experience in international business-to-business sales
• Experience in the live events industry is a must
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Excellent presentation and persuasion / negotiation skills
• Experience growing revenue in a fast-moving company is a plus
• Stimulating environment, work cross-functionally on challenging problems with a highly-skilled team
• Deliver ground-breaking technology to some of the world’s most prominent stage productions
• Shape the culture and have a significant impact in a rapidly growing young company