Allegro is seeking to appoint an Energy Consultant to join the EMEA Professional Services Group within the Zurich office. As an Energy Consultant, you will provide hands-on expertise to clients on Allegro’s software implementation projects and ensure the simplification of complex information and process with the customers to deliver a fully comprehensive Allegro solution. As key members of the Services team, Energy Consultants will gain the chance to enhance their knowledge of gas, power and derivatives trading and commodities platforms, whilst working on multiple customer projects and helping to develop business processes that align the customers’ requirements with Allegro’s software implementation/integration projects.
Consultants have the opportunity to grow within the company and can explore different career paths, including Management / Team Leading, and SME (Principle Consultant) within the professional services group. Therefore, it’s important to be proactive and have an enthusiastic approach to learning.
Please note that Consultants are required to travel throughout the working week (Monday to Thursday), to a customer site within the EMEA region.
- Possess functional knowledge of the Allegro system: Navigation, Simple Deal to Cash.
- Perform competently in technical and/or business concepts, as it relates to the Allegro software.
- Review Allegro’s technical designs/solutions for customer extensions and customisation.
- Meets business requirements by identifying, designing and deploying custom extensions.
- Confidently present project related material and software configuration amongst peers.
- Directly interact with clients on a daily basis about the Allegro solution.
- Interact closely with Product Management, Application Support and R&D teams to provide issue resolution, definition and retesting of the Allegro solution.
- Understand and adhere to all administrative policies (time & expense, completion of performance reviews, etc).
- Mentor other consultants and ensure they have the skills to implement high quality Allegro solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science or any other closely related field or Industry related experience.
- Solid understanding of Exchange Connect integration with ICE, Trayport, CME or other trading exchanges and the Allegro Software.
- Experience of Front/Middle/Back Office functions and business processes with relation to:
- Trading concepts
- Broker and Exchange Statement reconciliation
- Settlements and Invoicing
- Mark to market or Variation Margining
- Some experience with SQL to formulate queries (Oracle or SQL Server) associated with the Allegro software implementation.
- Strong knowledge of energy and/or derivatives trading, as it relates to the Allegro Solution.
- Previous experience of delivering training to individuals and groups on the Allegro Software, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the EMEA region.
- Keen to be a member of a hardworking and fun team.
Desired, skills and experience
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
- Attained an associate level certification - Allegro Certified Professional (ACP).
- Previous experience of Allegro Development’s software implementation processes is desired.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Dynamic presentation skills and the ability to train/influence othersGood understanding of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Apply for Energy Consultant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.