Corporate Lawyer/ Legal counsel is responsible for providing legal advice to corporate at all levels on corporate matters dealing with new and current international business initiatives. This role requires a constant contact on compliance matters with Business Development team and Partners based in Germany, Switzerland, Russia and Asia to help with the organization and execution of all team activities, contracting and operations in selected European and international Markets (particularly, Russian & various Asian markets).
Providing practical legal advice and support on international business matters (particularly, in Russia& Asia) in a fast-paced environment.
• Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, service, and technology licensing agreements.
• Working with and advising CEO, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies
• Supports the M&A team in all legal matters
• Assisting the Business Development team in legal areas to achieve its goals.
- 1-5 years of in-house or law firm experience
- Strong commercial contracting skills
- Swiss legal education (LLM) and/or bar qualification are preferred
- Understanding of business nature of digital marketing, travel, early-stage investments
- Fluency in English, Russian, German/French. Chinese is an asset
- A positive and flexible attitude and ability to meet deadlines. The candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work permit in Switzerland.
Apply for Corporate lawyer/ legal counsel
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.